We are following the National Allotment Society emergency measures guidelines (https://www.nsalg.org.uk/news/covid19-information/) to keep everyone in our plotholder community safe.
EDAS have introduced the following specific at rules for our site (updated on 29/03/2021):
- You can visit the allotment with up to five other people.
- The plotholder must be present with their visitors and supervise them at all times.
- Visitors must not touch gates, padlocks, taps or communal tools.
- Plotholders must use hand saniteser before and after entering the site, or wash hands in a bucket. Please do not use water tanks for hand washing.
- Observe 2m social distancing with everyone outside your household/bubble.
- The toilets remain closed.
Ealing Dean Alotment Society Committee